Arugula-Fennel Salad with Berries, Apples and Grapefruit Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 5 cup arugula
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Tantillo Premier extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Tantillo Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ingredients for the salad.
3. Toss the salad with the vinaigrette and serve.
Recipe by Loryn Purvis of Cooking & Cabernet.